Sunday, May 1, 2016

Update ~01

HEY INVADERS!!


It's been a long time since I haven't written a blog post. Sorry for that :). A lot of things happened in the past months. I was busy doing loaaaaaaddddsssss of school stuff, I faced one of the biggest challenge of being an Internal Auditing student (.. and thank God because I passed! Wooo..), and I also turned 18!!! Am I an adult now? Honestly, I feel that I'm still 16 . 

Anyways, It's summer vacation, and it means that I have more time to do the things that I love to do :) It involves (1) watching YouTube videos (my fav youtubers are Alex Wassabi, LaurDiy, Lazyron Studios, ilikeweylie, and a lot more!!), (2) watching Korean dramas and anime, (3) playing The Sims 3 (So sad cos I still haven't got The Sims 4), (4) painting and drawing random subjects, (5) and of course doing crafts and DIY projects that I also love sharing with you <3 

Ahhh .. It feels good to be back! I'll devote my free time to work on this blog, so stay tuned next week for a new DIY project :) That's all! See ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment