Monday, June 1, 2015

Kuroko's Basketball

I love to watch animes, but I'm not a die hard fan. I simply love them because they're unique and fun to watch. One of my all time favorite anime is Slam Dunk (oldie but goodie), I watched it years ago, and my favorite character is Ryota Miyagi <3

I remember during my high school days, my classmates kept on talking about an anime called "Kuroko No Basuke" (a.k.a. Kuroko's Basketball). And I heard a lot of topics about comparing it to Slam Dunk. At first, I wasn't interested because in my heart, Slam Dunk is the BEST!.

But I gave it a try, I watched the season 1 of Kuroko's Basketball, and I liked it.
I don't know why I didn't watch the season 2, maybe I became busy on my school stuffs. (highschool - college transition).

Fast forward this summer 2015 :) I become bored of being bored because being bored is boring. lol . One day, I kept on scrolling on my facebook newsfeed, and I saw a picture of Tetsuya Kuroko!

I've decided to watched Kuroko's Basketball season 2 :) I actually finished its 25 episodes in less than five days. I enjoyed it so so so so much <3. My favorite character is Daiki Aomine <3 <3

Regarding the issue about, which is better? Slam Dunk or Kuroko's Basketball. For me, no need to compare them. Even though they're both about basketball, they're completely different, and they are made in two different generations. I can't really tell which is the best. They're both entertaining and I love them.

Before watching the 3rd season,  I decided to draw the members of Generation of Miracles (Ryōta Kise, Shintarō Midorima, Daiki Aomine, Atsushi Murasakibara, Seijūrō Akashi, and Tetsuya Kuroko).




Here they are :) I hope you'll like them <3

  • Shintarō Midorima



  • Ryōta Kise



  • Daiki Aomine


  • Atsushi Murasakibara


  • Seijūrō Akashi


  • Tetsuya Kuroko





Who do you like the most? Comment down below :) #PaperInvader




1 comment: